To Obtain a Transcript
Submit the following information along with $3.00 payment PER transcript: (Cash, Cashier's Check, or Money Order ONLY payable to El Camino High School). Current students and colleges are not charged a fee.
- Current Name
- Name while attending El Camino High School
- Telephone number
- Current address
- Last year attended
- How many official/unofficial copies needed?
- Signature authorization to release transcript*
Include the address where you want the transcript to be sent, if different from your current address.
You may request a copy of your transcript:
- In person between the hours of 7:30am to 3:30pm at the registrar's office located in the counseling department. Requests may take up to two days to process.
- By faxing information to (650) 583-8943 and sending payment by mail.
- Send payment and required information by mail to:
El Camino High School
1320 Mission Road
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(Allow two (2) weeks for receipt of transcript)
- If you own money to the school (lost textbooks, unpaid class fees, etc.), those bills must be cleared before a transcript can be released. Personal checks are not accepted for payment.
*Because signature authority to release transcript is required, requests cannot be submitted by email.